Day 24: Lost, the Final Season

I confess. I'm an addict. I'm addicted to Lost, and I'm so disappointed that this is the last season. Never has a show been so weird, with so many unlikely plot twists, and never have I loved one as much.

I started watching Lost two years ago. I know, you serious Lost fans will say, "But hasn't the show been on for 6 years?" But I was not interested in the beginning. It was too far-fetched. But two years ago, I broke my arm, severely. I was laid up for two solid weeks. On drugs. Significant amounts of drugs. The pain was horrible.

For those of you who know me well, you can imagine what two weeks of lying around would have been like for me. I don't do "still." So my son Zack suggested I watch Lost. He said, "Mom, you've got two weeks to catch up on the last three seasons!" So he brought over his dvd collection and I started watching it. I have to tell you, I was hooked. (Maybe the vicodin helped, I don't know . . .)

And tonight, the last season begins. I don't think I have been this excited and this sad since the last season of M*A*S*H. (Yes, I'm that old!)

All that to say, don't call me tonight. I will be watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.