Day 54: Breathe In, Breathe Out

One of the things I like least about myself is my ability to fall into a heap of worry goo, even when I don't know for sure that I have anything to worry about. I can take the tiniest thing; a word, a sentence, a phrase, and turn it into something HUGE!

I don't know why I do this. I tried yesterday reciting scripture, praying, praying some more, and yet, I still feel like a worry virus has infested my bloodstream and is coarsing through my veins! (Now I'm worrying I didn't spell coarsing right!)

All that to say, I need to take a lot of deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry... we must share DNA though... I've been struggling with the same thing a lot lately.
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry, Carol.
    I'm there with you.
    bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm worrying that you think I'm an idiot for posting two notes... the computer ate the first one, and then posted it after I typed in the second.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.