Day 97: Living Shallow

Now that I do not have toddlers in my home, I took some time to think about all the things I can do again. I was thinking it might cheer me up. Here they are in no particular order:

1. Sleep late
2. Get a pedicure whenever I want
3. Leave my purse on the couch
4. Go to a movie
5. Never eat a chicken nugget again
6. Blowdry my hair without fear that I will wake up a sleeping baby
7. Leave my earrings lying on the coffee table
8. Leave my bra in the bathroom floor
9. Leave my bathroom door unlocked
10. Go out to dinner with friends
11. Work late
12. Argue with my husband without whispering
13. Have way more sex (sorry family that reads this blog)
14. Put my shirt on in the morning and not have to worry about what will be on it when I leave for work.
15. Leave the toilet lid open.
16. Leave the ice maker on "unlock."
17. Wash clothes without searching the washing machine for "throw ins" first.
18. Take off the strap that keeps my closet closed.
19. Discontinue using my bed as a changing station.
20. Drink my coffee leisurely and eat my entire bagel all by myself.

All that to say, my life was pretty shallow apparently. Because none of that crap matters anymore. Well, except maybe #13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.