My Mind and My Heart Don't Match

Sometimes my mind and my heart don't match. My mind tells me one thing and my heart tells me another. Does that ever happen to you? My mind will tell me that something is true, and my heart will tell me it isn't. Or my mind will tell me something isn't real and my heart will tell me it is. I believe that my heart is usually right. I believe that my mind can be deceived, but my heart cannot.


Notice the Bible says, "For where your treasure is, there your HEART will be also?" Because the things we value most, we hold in our heart, not our mind. I have no idea why I am being so philosophical. But these are my thoughts tonight.

All that to say, I am thinking a lot lately about faith and life, and prayer, and hope, and the Holy Spirit, and miracles. I am thinking about doubt and fear. I am thinking about who God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.