More Stupid Things

First, I need to explain the "panties on their head" comment from yesterday's blog. When I was little, my grandma would get her hair done on a regular basis at the beauty shop. When she would go to bed at night, she would put her silk panties on her head to keep her hair from getting messed up at night. But, I didn't know WHY she did this when I was little, so I just thought all old ladies wore panties on their heads.

So, onto more stupid things people say. I hate it when people use buzz phrases until they are DEAD DEAD DEAD. For example, "American Christianity" or "Christianity in America." I'm really tired of that one. I've heard tons of versions of the phrase. "Americanized Christianity," "Selfish American Christianity," "American Christians," etc. It's rude. Stop saying it. I know what you mean by it. Don't comment and try to explain what you mean by it.

Other DEAD phrases . . .
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt
I KNOW there are more. What are the ones you hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.