Say What You Need to Say




Confess it. You started singing that song didn't you? :)

Actually, I couldn't think of a good title for this blog, because I couldn't decide exactly what I should say. I just returned from a week in Colorado at a friend's condo. These people are really some of the most amazing people I have ever known. They are blessed to be wealthy, and I don't say that as a spiritual cliche' (like, "oh they are just sooo blessed") but really and truly blessed with wealth. Meaning God gave them wealth because he knew he could trust them with it.

They are without a doubt some of the most generous people I have ever met. I have lived in their home in The Woodlands, as have many, MANY others. And now, most recently, I have been blessed to be able to be taken into the ministry of Current Elijah. Current Elijah is a ministry that these friends started when the Lord told them that Pastors need a place to rest because as it says in I Kings "the journey is too much."

So, Mike and I spent a week where it snowed every single day, which was breathtakingly beautiful, and we played, and we were pampered, and we were prayed over like we were the last people who were ever gonna get prayed over before Jesus comes! And we prayed for ourselves, and for our families, and for our friendships, and for our ministries.

I wish I could truly put into words the life change that happened there.

All that to say, I am refreshed. I have been nourished and provided for so that I can continue the journey. (Oh, and I ate ribs for the first time. Who knew I liked ribs?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.