A Little Robot, a Little Rick James

Does anyone know why they do that? I left the medical center yesterday after Jacob's doctor's appointment, and instead of going the way I know to go, I decided to go a different route. It seemed smart at the time because my "normal way" was actually in the opposite direction of the way I needed to go.

So I headed toward the interstate (or freeway for my friends in other states), navigated several one-way streets, made a few u-turns, did a few "yoo-hoo,-driver-in-the-next-lane, can I get over?" manuevers (which Jacob LOVED because he had to be the "yoo-hoo" guy) and FINALLY I could see the interstate.

Only trouble was once I got to it, I couldn't get on it!!!! There were no on ramps and no signs telling you where to go to get on it. That should not be so. At the very least, if they aren't gonna put an on ramp, they oughta put a sign up!

But, alas, we finally got on (20 minutes later), popped in a little Rick James (OWW She's a Brick House), and danced all the way home. I even did a little "robot" right before we turned on our street toward home. Which Jacob laughed at hysterically.

All that to say, the day ended well. And I slept for 9 and a half hours last night! Ahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.