Day 94: Who is He ~ Creator

For the last month, I have been asking God each morning to teach me something new about himself.  I thought I would share His answers with you.

I am more than Creator, at least in the way you understand creation and creativity.  I am more than the Inventor of all good things.

Can you grasp the infinite and detailed explosions of life that came about simply because I spoke?

Can you grasp the glorious display of light and darkness and the depth of color that came from that same spoken voice?

You cannot.

But oh how I love it that you try.  Trying to understand me shows me that you care deeply for me.  So keep trying my sweet girl.  Keep trying.

All that to say, He is indeed so much more than I understand or am able to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.