Day 7: Uncharted Waters

Psalm 139:3 says, "You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am."

It's funny how you know things, things you can trust in, things you can count on being true, things you can rest in

and yet

it's those very things that you fail to think about, trust in, count on or rest in.

That is how I feel most days about God's Word. It's how I feel about His love for me. It's how I feel about His plans for me.

I can trust His Word, His love, His promises and most importantly His plans.

But at the first sign that His plan has deviated from My plan, I jump ship. Oh, and I mean I dive head first off the bow of the ship into shark infested uncharted waters.

Am I alone in this strange behavior?

All that to say, He has charted a path AHEAD OF ME. Imagine, just imagine, if I just stayed on course. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.