Day 4: Kiss the Moment

I have said this a lot lately, but I think repeating it reminds me to do it.

Live today. Live in this moment. This moment matters.

I walked in the house after church tonight (where I stayed entirely too long catching up with some old friends) and I realized how much I really love my husband.

What made me think this was that he was sitting on the couch watching tv.

Seriously. He was sitting on the couch.

And I was overcome with this realization that I love him. Deeply.

So I lived in the moment, walked over to the couch and kissed him like he's never been kissed.

mmmm hmmmm.

I'm pretty sure he thought I'd been inhabited by aliens.

All that to say, living in the moment. Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.