An Update on My Arm

If I were the cussing kind (which sometimes I suppose if I am honest I am) I would be cussing a blue streak (I don't even know what that means, but it sounds like a lot). I just got back from the bone doctor. Turns out that ONCE AGAIN I have not grown any bone in my arm.

So, what's next? A CT Scan, followed by bone marrow removal from my hip, and probably a plate in my arm and possibly a rod. Oh the words going through my brain right now. So many choices . . .

But, on a positive note, I don't have to wear my stupid brace unless I am in a dangerous situation (he specifically mentioned the grocery store and kid's birthday parties . . . that's funny that those are equally dangerous! HA!)

So, if you are around me much, you won't see me in my brace . . . most likely. But I'm still broken, officially.

All that to say . . . I can't really say. :)

3 comments:

  1. YUCK!!! Sorry to hear it's not better. None of that stuff sounds fun. Does it make it better your husband's coming home? Have a Friday (good I hope)
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it definitely makes it better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you. i am sorry to hear all this is going on. what has the dr said as far as you actually healing? eventually you have to be healed... i know you are happy since your hubby came yesterday!!! that will make life better!!! :) love ya...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.