Day 75: That Carol Jones

Wow.  Has it really been so long since my last post?  It's astounding that anyone still reads this blog anymore!

I have not blogged because there is something fairly significant happening in our life, and I am just not at liberty to discuss it.  And I know that is incredibly vague, and I hate it when people are vague, so I'm sure you will hate it as well.

But that's why I haven't blogged.  Because anything I would have normally blogged about has been eclisped by  . . . well, I can't say.

All that to say, I'll work on something clever and creative to say in the next few days.  Some great anecdote that will make you laugh out loud and say, "that carol jones!"

1 comment:

  1. so what I will say to this is...I check this blog like I do Shauna's...obsessively.

    Seriously, I will be sitting next to her (full knowledge that she hasn't touched a computer) and in true OCD fashion I will check the blog again to see if there is an update...

    So I will tell you like I lovingly tell her...get on the ball Carol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.