Day 57: Feed Me

My friend, Luann, has one of my favorite blogs. She is always posting about something funny, and food, and family. And every now and then, she posts a recipe, though lately she hasn't been doing much of that, so she better get busy.

In my attempt to end my tired and boring menu, I find that I am quite drawn to cooking blogs these days.

Here are a few of my favs.

Simply Modern Mom (this link is to her Over Used Recipe Swap! . . . which you will love!)

And I love this girl too!
Deanna's Corner Cooking

And I also love this one!
Real Mom Kitchen but I think I was initially smitten with the colors of her blog and then later fell in love with her recipes.

And finally, I think I love her. Where was she when my sons were still at home?!

All that to say, I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! And if you have others, send them to me! Or better yet, post your favorite recipes, I'll group them together and post them for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.