This Crazy Life

On Sunday, Mike picked me up from church (late afternoon) and told me how he had jumped down from a 3 or 4 foot ledge, slipped on some gravel and fell backwards, catching himself with his left arm.

By Sunday night, it was swollen, but he was in a good bit of pain. So, we headed off to the hospital. Keep in mind, up until two months ago, Mike had never, in our 27 years of marriage, been hospitalized! Turns out, he had a radial head fracture (elbow), so they popped a couple of vicodin in him, put a cast on him, and sent him home.

It's not too bad a break. He'll recover quickly. But I just had to laugh. Really.

All that to say, normally my life is busy, but boring. Lately, it has been anything but.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.