Just for Fun Today

I HAD to replay this because it was way too funny.

Yesterday I was at Target and as I am getting out of my car and closing this door, this girl in the car next to me yells really loudly, "Heyyyyyy Girl!" I turn to look, assuming of course that she is talking to me. I make eye contact with her and at that point her smile fades, she looks incredibly irritated at me, and points to her phone.

My mistake.

So I turn around and keep walking. Behind me I hear . . . (INSANELY LOUDLY)

"Can you totally believe how seriously pissed everyone is? I mean totally. Seriously."

"IIIII KNOW!" "She was the worst. And she was like, "How did you pull of getting everyone all about your stupid party?" And I was like, "Facebook and Myspace B#*ch" and she was like, "It said it was a private party" and I was like, "Hello??? How could it be private if it was on Facebook?"

"Ohmigod, she's so stupid. Oh, and now, i've been blowing up all day. My mom is gonna be super pissed."

At which point, mercifully, I entered the sanctuary of Target. But then I laughed outloud (embarrassing as people look at me) because I had this mental picture of someone overhearing that conversation that didn't understand all that slang and trying to figure out why the girl's mom was going to be mad at her for blowing up.

All that to say, I am easily amused. And I love teenage girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.