Brain Enema

I have heard a lot of people say they have writer's block before. It's never happened to me though. I've never had it. I can always think of something to say. Sad, but true. But lately I find that I can't think of a single thing to write about.

Usually, at least one funny something happens during a week. Or something that makes me go, "I'll bet other people think that too" or something sweet, or poignant, or spiritually relevant happens. But lately, not so much. Really, I've got nothing. So I guess, technically, I have writer's block.

So, I'm going to need you to help me out here, oh blog followers . . . if I actually have any blog readers anymore . . . . Give me a topic. I'm gonna check back and see if you guys gave me some help. If not, then I'm going to have to start making stuff up!

All that to say, I need a brain enema. I'm all plugged up!

2 comments:

  1. 1) Why do people say "punch bug" or "punch buggy" instead of "slug bug."
    2) What attracts women to quilting retreats?
    3) Why do you maintain friendships with people who harrass you?
    = ) Guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  2. brain enema? gross. you should talk with the d-nells about real enemas...topic of related conversation: when is nausea so bad that you would take a suppository to relieve it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.