Day 48: Kool and the Gang?

If you know me at all, then you know that I deeply love my family.  

I love their flaws.

I love their character.

I love their senses of humor.

I love the way they love each other.

I love many things about them, too many to list.

But most of all, I love that at the end of this week, I will be spending a whole lot of time with them.

We are celebrating the 4th birthday of our twins.  And that is incredibly noteworthy, and something worth celebrating.  Because we have traveled this very long road to adoption together.

We have worried together, cried together, laughed together, prayed together, been angry together, been hurt together, rejoiced together, and now . . . now it is time to

CELEBRATE together.

All that to say, for some reason Kool and the Gang is going through my head right now.  And that makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. You should make family t-shirts...and they should said Kool and the Gang...with the Koolaid man on it! BWAHAA! That's what's going through my head right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.