Bored and Boring

So, I got up this morning and did all my usual morning stuff, minus showering, brushing my teeth, doing my hair, puting on make-up . . . okay, so actually the only "usual" stuff I did was make coffee, eat breakfast, and get online.

But, I was trying to decide what I would blog about and in my boredom, and analysis of my boring life, I decided to redo the "look" of my blog. I like it. It took me over an hour. Seriously. I AM boring. :) But I like the results of my boredom.

I was going to write about something in my life, but as my husband pointed out to me the other night, who really wants to read that stuff. That got me going into another why-do-people-blog thoughtfest. I blog because it makes me happy. It is therapeutic. It is fun. I don't even really care if people do read, but of course I like it when they do.

All that to say, I hope you like the new look. I do. And Sarah does. She was bored too, so I used her as a design consultant. Anything you don't like . . .it was probably Sarah's fault. tee hee.

4 comments:

  1. blah blah blah u cant always blame ur problems on me cj!

    p.s. u cant make someone post a comment (even though i just did)

    p.s.s. all that to say... you suck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.p.s u still suck! and i hate u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, so i love the "new look" and although i am starting to get sad about leaving all my guys here in georgia for 7 days, i am excited to see you tomorrow!! i am already asking God to do some amazing things in my life this next week...see you tomorrow!! :)
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell your husband...he don't know a damn thing....and people do like to read about your boring life. Why haven't you called me back since our little booger incident? Is it because I accused you of YELLING AT ME ???? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I look forward to hearing from you.